Wednesday 5 February 2014

Research for contents pages



Contents Page conventions


Conventions of a Contents Page

Page Numbers                       
Colour Scheme/ house style(same as front cover)
Subtext                         
Pictures
Subheadings               
Headline
Text           
Information on Articles and specific features of my magazine
Captions                      
Pull Quotes

I looked at various different magazine contents pages before i settled with a distinctive style myself.
I looked at busy and wild contents pages, to minimalist contents, i also looked at styles between double or singles pages for a contents page.
I looked at different layouts and how pictures were used in various was to create a distinctive 'look' for particular magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment